Matt Bridges and Armin Vogt started BriVo Corporation in 2016. The purpose for starting the company was to provide a positive work environment for its employees and serve its clients with the utmost integrity. It is important to us as owners that we provide a work environment that our employees can be proud to work for. Our personnel does not just perform a project, were serve our clients trying to provide the best quality and efficiency methods through strategically planning on our projects. As owners we also dedicate and strive for strong trusting relationships with our cliental. We achieve this through Integrity, Honesty, Quality, Dedication, Responsibility, and most importantly Safety.
BriVo Corp is Signatory with Local 14 Iron Workers out of Spokane Washington and has the capabilities to provide a strong qualified work force to meet the needs of its clients. In 2017 we performed a 48hr outage replacing 1,000ft Bridge Crane rail and provided 60 Iron Workers to execute the project in the Spokane area. This particular project, our strategic planning allowed us to execute the project in less than 48hrs. Our team also rehabilitated two bridge cranes in 2017 which had bowed girders and we were able to straighten and reassemble them to function better than they had ever run before.
We understand our Industrial and Government cliental need for production and budget. We work hard to serve our clients to meet those need safely, timely, and with a high quality product. We have an experienced group of core personnel that drive these qualities for BriVo to serve our clients.
Matt Bridges - Owner - President
Over 20+ years of construction experience ranging from Construction Business Owner, Construction Management Consultant, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Superintendent, CQC Manager, SSHO, and as a Laborer. Managing and directing full scopes of construction projects which include Civil/Industrial Construction, Marine Construction, and serving clients such as USACE, WDOT, Public Utilities Departments, and Private Clients.
Matt has led many projects to successful completions through leadership, quality management, budget, efficiency, schedule, developing strong relationships, integrity, honesty, innovative thinking, visualization, creativity, objectiveness, quality, knowledge, drive, accountability, and sense of responsibility.
Matt is person of integrity which has allowed him to become a strong leader that employees, suppliers, subcontractors and most importantly the client can trust. Through this trust, he has developed long lasting relationships that clients can count on. His dedication to projects being completed in a quality, safe, and timely manner brings an aspect of partnering with the client to his projects where the client knows that he cares about their project and will follow through with his word.
- Strong Background in Managing Complex Projects
- Marine Construction, Civil, Dams, Fish Passageways, Industrial Projects, Crane Rehabilitation, Heavy Lift
- Project and Business Analysis.
- Strategic Project Planning and Development.
- Project Management, Construction Management
- Microsoft Project Scheduling, Hypack, Winops, AutoCAD, Survey
- Safety – USACE EM385 and OSHA Trained and Experienced
- CQM Certification cert.
- OSHA 30 cert.
- Level 3 Fall Protection
- HECP Cert For USACE Portland
- Confined Space Competent Person Cert.
- LOTO Cert.
- Scaffold Competent Person Cert.
- CWU – Construction Management Grad
- CWU – Environmental Studies Minor
Armin Vogt - Owner - Secretary/ Treasurer
With over 30+ years of project management experience in a wide range of industries and clients, Armin has the skills and experience to help you in your project needs. Having worked for the US Army Corps of Engineers and Department of Energy as a contractor and support staff, he knows the ins and outs of government contracting and operations. He also has substantial experience with publicly held utilities and privately owned companies
Armin has managed projects up to $120 Million and projects such as; demilitarization of the US nerve agent stockpile to protect our country from accidental release, designing and building fish transport projects to assist in the recovery of endangered salmon on our nations rivers, replacing navigation lock gates and other equipment to support commercial river traffic; performed upgrades and maintenance of dam gates and equipment to renew and revitalize our aging hydroelectric infrastructure, completed environmental cleanup projects at our nation’s nuclear sites and built data hosting facilities for the world wide web.
- Marine and over/in water construction projects
- Hydroelectric and Dam related Restoration and Improvement Projects
- Salmon Recovery and Fish Bypass Projects, including Fish Tracking Projects
- Heavy Lift and Heavy Move Operations
- Chemical Demilitarization Projects
- USACE and DOE Project Experience
- Safety - OSHA, MSHA, USACE EM-385
- Canadian Projects
- Remediation and Clean Up Projects –Water Treatment and Nuclear
- Claim Management, Defense and proposal
- Primavera P3 and P6 Contractor
- Project Management and Estimating
Education and Training
- Professional Engineer, Civil, State of Washington, License #37068
- B.S. Design Technology, Eastern Washington University, 1989
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional Cert.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- US Army Corps of Engineers Earned Value Management Certification
- OSHA/MSHA Training
- Westinghouse / DOE School of Environmental Excellence